Group Object?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:50:13 EST 2006

On 3/15/06, Jonathan Lynch <jonathandlynch at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking at the property inspector of a group right now, and I see no
> way give it rounded corners. (I am on Windows)
>
> Looking at the property inspector on a Mac, in which tab do you have the
> option to make a group have rounded corners?

I don't do anything, They all have rounded corners. If you go to
<http://www.troz.net/Pic-a-POD/> you'll see screden shots for my
Pic-A-POD app in both Mac & Windows. Cick on the screen shots to see a
larger image, the have a look near the bottom left of the window,
where there are 3 checkboxes in a group labelled "Download pictures
from". Both Mac & Window groups have rounded corners on their borders.

Is this not what you were looking for?

Sarah