Making the move...

mvreade at earthlink.net mvreade at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 14 16:01:02 EST 2006

Wally,

Thanks for your input.  Like you, I am not a developer by training.
I have a few different solutions, written in Filemaker, which target
mostly Art and Antique galleries.  I have been wondering about
picking up RealBasic, which looks nice, but not quite as intuitive as
Revolution.  So I imagine that it will take me little longer to
become productive in RB than in Revolution. I also wonder whether
once the learning curve has been conquered, whether Revolution would
still be faster than RB.  I have a feeling that it would be...

Thanks,

Michael