Group Object?

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:33:23 EST 2006

There are probably a dozen ways to accomplish this.

The best solution will depend on your needs, but you can, for example, have
an image in whatever shape you want, and make that image do just about
anything.

Depending on your system, buttons can be set with rounded corners.

There is, of course, the rounded rectangle object.

When I want a specifice shape, I always use images, because it gives me
complete control. But if you are having to continuously resize it, a rounded
rectangle might be better.

If this is mean to act as a containter of objects, you would need a group
with the rounded rectangle as the bottom most object of the group.

What do you need it for?