copy locked text

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Mar 13 04:37:41 EST 2006

Hi !
I just had the same problem as Jerry and I posted a question a couple
of days ago ;

Have a look at the thread "copy from a locked, focusable fld under
Windows"

Nice ideas and solutions have been posted there, from Jonathan Linch,
Wilhelm Sanke, Jim Ault and Chipp Walter.

Best regards from Grenoble
André