copy locked text

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Sun Mar 12 18:38:57 EST 2006

Hi,

I know this problem was posted a month ago, but it appears that
it was never answered.

There is a bug in the Revolution IDE that may cause the copy
command to unhighlight any selected text. This seems not to
happen in a standalone, though. So, before you try to create a
workaround, build a standalone and see if the problem persists.

Best,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.