Get list of all objects on a card?

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Sun Mar 12 17:38:04 EST 2006

Hi Garrett,

I posted these scripts before (mind line wraps):

getProp objects
   repeat with x = 1 to number of controls of the target
     put the name of control x of the target & return after myList
   end repeat
   sort myList
   return myList
end objects

getProp objectIDs
   repeat with x = 1 to number of controls of the target
     put the id of control x of the target & return after myList
   end repeat
   sort myList
   return myList
end objectIDs

They are not very different from Stephen's script, but they
allow you use syntax such as:

put the objects of this cd
put the objects of grp 1

The above scripts belong either in the stack script of a stack
in use or the main stack of your project.

Best,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.