Get list of all objects on a card?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Mar 12 17:00:32 EST 2006

local tcontrolList
get the number of controls in <obj>
repeat with n = 1 to it
   put the long name of control n of <obj> & return after tcontrolList
end repeat

the long name is quite specific and has all the info you need.

this is not tested but you can get the idea. you can then filter the
object types by what's in the first part of each line.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o