Mac OSX, Spotlight, and Rev

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Mar 10 17:47:24 EST 2006

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Who wants their scripts indexed?
>
> And if someone wants a stack indexed, isn't the interest more likely in
> having the content indexed?

While I'm not a Mac user, I would actually enjoy this feature. I've
created hundreds of stacks which do different things, and sometimes it
takes me forever to remember which stack had a handler I used before. It
would be cool to search for: 'altAnswerList' and find all the stacks
I've used an altAnswerList function, then sort them by date to get the
most recent.

Heck just searching for 'alt*' anything would be fun! :-)

-C