Mac OSX, Spotlight, and Rev

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 17:41:32 EST 2006

Hmmm, I don't get any results for my Rev stacks, either script, fld, or
custom property.  Maybe there is a preference or setting required.

It would be nice to be able to have the spotlight search.  Spotlight does
work in NoteTaker (.ntx) outlining formats and Excel workbooks.  Does anyone
have this working?

I have a plugin that loads a button into altPlugins toolbar where one click
saves the top stack, and saves the stack script container to a text file in
a folder called 'scriptsRev'.  I append the seconds to the front of the file
name so the versions are in chrono.

Also, I build a function that writes the scripts of my apps when they start,
so I get copies of the scripts, even when I stop, tweak, and restart.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas