Latest Version of RunRev for Mac OS 9???

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Fri Mar 10 10:27:00 EST 2006

I wonder what that exactly means: no 2.7.0 but 2.7.1. or 2.7.2 or no
2.7.x at all.

If the latters, RunRev could be accused of false advertisement. I
wonder whether that is the same offense in Scotland as it is in the
US. Furthermore, if they were planning not to have any 2.7.x release,
why would they remove 2.6.x?

I guess I am trying to stay optimistic and see their action in best
possible light :)