Dictionary in OS X

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Mar 9 22:21:34 EST 2006

Jean-Baptiste LE STANG has written an AppleScript extension  <
http://www.lestang.org/ >  that allows a link to Apple's OSX spell
checking engine.  It can be used with Revolution to create a spell
checker.  I have placed an example solution in the RevOnline User
Space under username "Scott"  - or from the message box:

  go URL "http://elementarysoftware.com/rev_demos/spellcheck_demo.rev"