The templateField Keyword

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 9 14:41:34 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

I tried to create a field template using the templateField keyword,
but it doesn't seem to work.  When I use the handler below, the text
in newly created fields is Lucida Grande, but the size is 11 instead
of 12, and the height is 14 instead of 18.  What am I doing wrong?

	Regards,

		Gregory

on openStack
   set the textFont of the templateField to "Lucida Grande"
   set the textSize of the templateField to 12
   set the fixedLineHeight of the templateField to true
   set the textHeight of the templateField to 18
end openStack