Dictionary in OS X

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 9 13:34:04 EST 2006

Thank you, Marty.

But I'm afraid that I don't have a folder named "share".  I tried
"shared" but it's empty.

I'm not interested in proper nouns are the moment because I've
already created a separate index for company names.  I may bring in
other proper nouns later, but for the time being, I'll be looking at
a short list of finance-related terms.

	Regards,

		Greg