Player object and memory

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Mar 9 12:56:37 EST 2006

Scott,

Thanks for your input.  I'll try setting it to empty and then setting it to
the next filename.  I was thinking part of the issue was that at one point
I was setting the filename to empty and I thought that might be causing the
issue.

I'm locking message before I set the filename so I don't get a playStopped
message.  I had seen that issue before, which caused some nasty recursion
in my other program.