My DreamCard doesn't start

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 08:01:37 EST 2006

On 3/9/06, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> Did you move it from its default location? It sounds like some of the
> support files aren't available. If you moved it, put it back. If not,
> try reinstalling.

I'm looking at moving 2.7 from it's default location. Any tips on how to do
this correctly?

For all previous versions of REV, and the Mac OS for that matter, I've had
no problem just dragging the REV folder to a separate HD where I keep all my
programing related items. I get the feeling that 2.7 will be problematic,
making it one of the very few non Apple programs that I run that NEEDs to
reside in the Application folder.

Currently I have a SYMLINK (not a simple alias) inside my Applications
folder which points to my other HD, this works for all other Apps.

Advise appreciated.