Missing Report Builder

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Wed Mar 8 09:09:48 EST 2006

Hi Kresten,

I looked into the scripts of the report builder and the printing
scripts in the backscripts. It appears that a range of
properties need to be set for the report builder to work
properly. I don't have enough time to figure out where these
properties are set. The scripts for setting the properties might
be in the menu bar or somewhere else, I can't find them in the
backscripts and the report builder stack sript.

It should be possible to write your own script to set the
properties, after figuring out how the report builder and the
printing scripts in the backscripts work.

I'm sure, though, that it much easier to create your own report
stack. Make a stack with one card of the size of a page and put
the fields you need on this card. Use a repeat loop to retrieve
information from other stacks and print the card. This is all
the report builder does.

Best,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.