Bug Report - unable to compile database applications for Windows

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Tue Mar 7 16:49:14 EST 2006

Who-hoo!

I found a work around.

I compiled a test app under 2.6.1.  It worked.  It also included a lot
of files in the stand alone directory and the subdirectory externals.

I copied those to the same places where the 2.7 app was.

Then, it worked.

So the problem is:  REV is not putting the database library dll's in
place when it builds a stand alone app for windows.

If someone can point me to the bugzilla for rev (i can't find it) I will
post this info there.