lockScreen Property Question

Reuben Rivera rkrivera at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 7 16:20:23 EST 2006

I've been working on a program that requires jumping from one stack to
another.  I've tried to incorporate the lockScreen property to prevent
redrawing of the screen to keep me from sea sick while looking at the
screen and to speed up things. The problem I've run into is that
regardless
of where I put the the "lockScreen to true" command, I still can see
the redraws
from one stack to the other.  Does this property not work under certain
situations?  I'm a previous hypercard user and I've never had an
issue with
this before.  I've check the written manual and it seems like it
should work
like it has with my previous experience with hypercard.  Any hints or
insights?
Thanks, Reuben Rivera