callbacks

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Mar 7 15:25:20 EST 2006

I'm using callbacks on movies that are maybe 5-10 minutes long for another
project.  So far I haven't seen this happen.  Granted my app hasn't gone to
QA yet.  How close together are the callbacks?

I did have problems when I tried to use a callback to queue another player
before the current one stopped.  I wasn't getting the callbacks on short
sound files for some reason.

At 02:11 PM 3/7/2006, you wrote:

>Speaking of callbacks, has anyone noticed callbacks being skipped
>over the course of a long-ish video? One of my students showed me a
>problem with his stack ( on XP). Each time he played the video some
>of the callbacks, say 5 or 6 out of 20, would just be skipped. It was
>different ones each time.
>
>There have been past discussions about this, but I never saw this
>exact problem.
>
>Devin

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com