2.7 Linux Standalone Engine?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Mar 6 23:41:49 EST 2006

Mission critical question:

is anyone successfully using the 2.7 standalone engine for Linux on
the latest Fedora?

I have to upgrade to a new web server box and we really need the 2.7
the linux standalone engine to run with Apache.. because our
development now is in 2.7 and I can't deploy back end CGI stacks
saved as 2.7 on OSX... (I can't even run them on my own box yet.

Of course we *can* install an older version of rev and use plain
vanilla text.cgi files, but that is "soooo 2004"  (smile)

Sivakatirswami