(no subject)

Wally Rodriguez wlists at fireworksmm.com
Mon Mar 6 15:34:58 EST 2006

This is what I use in one of my solutions:

put fld "quiz_item1" & tab into fld "data field" of stack "data sample"
put fld "quiz_item2" & tab after fld "data field" of stack "data sample"

Then write out, etc., etc.

If you want the data to go to the next line instead of being
separated by tabs then

put fld "quiz_item1" & return into fld "data field" of stack "data
sample"
put fld "quiz_item12" & return after fld "data field" of stack "data
sample"

W.