revolution engine for 2.7 and cgi deployment.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Mar 6 00:40:53 EST 2006

Kee,

I am more than 8 hours fixing the krm for testing. I have a little
krm server cgi here that I sometimes use for testing for I don't want
to clog the real krm server with bogus data. I tried debugging my cgi
stacks in 2.7 and they stopped working...

I am stopping for today. I'll send you an alpha tomorrow... it's not
optmized for speed though.

thanks for waiting

cheers
andre