The End of Dreamcard?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Mar 3 23:58:40 EST 2006

Judy Perry wrote:
> I really don't think so.  While I've not seen it yet, I suspect that Media
> will hopefully meet the needs of the Dreamcard audience.
>
> Perhaps others can chime in with more specifics?   My understanding is
> that it will be including some of the very things many of us former
> Hypercard using/non-programmer people have been asking for.

According to <http://www.runrev.com/section/platform.php> -

Minus: Media has a backdrop that's always present

Plus:  Media includes templates

Plus for Media, Minus for everything else: If you pay $299
        for Studio or $899 for Enterprise you don't get the
        templates included in the $49 Media product. :\

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation