Truncating text with vGrid property

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Mar 3 18:16:27 EST 2006

Jon,

Sorry, my previous post was incomplete.

Have you set the cell editing of the table to true? I.e.
cRevTable["celledit"] = true? If so, the text should be truncated.

Additionally, you seem to have to set the locktext to true to
have the columns truncated, but it only works after you edit the
text and then not always/immediately.

Best,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.