Truncating text with vGrid property

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Mar 3 18:07:19 EST 2006

Hi John,

Have you set the cell editing of the table to true? I.e.
cRevTable["celledit"] = true? If so, the text should be truncated.

Best,

Mark

Jon Seymour wrote:
> The Rev documentation states that
>
> If the  vgrid property is true, Revolution draws a vertical line at
> each tab stop position in the field. The lines are drawn in the  field's
> borderColor. This property is useful for fields that are used  like a
> spreadsheet, with each tab stop marking a column.

<snip>

  Specifically, the

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.