Do you want to save changes to this stack ..... ?

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 3 16:36:11 EST 2006

Chère Jacqueline (as they would say here  !),

You have answered most of my questions.

Most of my finished stacks will be run (by collegues) on a PC,
under the PC Rev Engine, so if I take control of saving, I can forget
about automatic saving, as it happens on my Mac.

Now I know more about what constitutes a "change" and to who ?

Now I know that I must control the save, and when the stack is run under
Rev Engine (PC)  or Stack Runner (Mac) , I won't get a save request.

I still don't understand how "SaveStackRequest" works, but that also
is no longer important, based upon previous answers.

Many Thanks.

-Francis