AltBrowser--wow.

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Mar 3 15:11:25 EST 2006

Tom and Tom,

Thanks for the compliments on altBrowser. On rare occasion, we actually
do listen to feedback from our users. (Chris finally bought me a battery
for the hearing aid ;-)

With the new altBrowser DEMO/Install stack, it's super easy for us to
upgrade users with features and fixes as needed. We'll be sure and
mention any significant ones on our website and RevCentral.

Tom McCarthy, if you're interested in keeping up-to-date on the goings
on of Rev 3rd party products, be sure and sign-up over at
www.RevCentral.com for the RevCentral newsletter. There will be some new
announcements there very shortly.

As you can imagine, creating altBrowser2 was a lot of work. Comments
like both of yours certainly help make it worthwhile :-)

best,

Chipp

--------
For those of you who still have not taken a minute to tryout the
altBrowser2 demo all you have to do is launch Revolution and and copy
and paste the below script into your message box:

go URL "http://www.gadgetplugins.com/altbrowser/altBrowserLauncher.rev"