XP Problems Persist...

jeffrey reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Fri Mar 3 14:06:15 EST 2006

I have seen flash drives create two files when doing a os9 <> osx
transfers between computers. one is a dummy file maybe containing the
resource fork? they sometimes look pretty much the same, but one is
functional. this varies with the drive and i think may be due to the
drivers on the drive and how its handling the transfer. have never
had the files come across corrupted though.

jeff

On Mar 3, 2006, at 6:23 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com