resizable stack with Mac unresizable with Windows

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Fri Mar 3 09:03:25 EST 2006

Hi !
I have a stack whose resizable property is set to true.
I used the geometry manager to set position or scale of all the objects
for which it was necessary (thanks to the very clear tutorial from Éric
Chatonet (So Smart Software), and the demo he recommends  from Chipp
Walters, from Altuit.
The decorations are : Title, menu, minimize, maximize, close, metal.
Live Resizing is set to false

All is working very well on my Mac (G4, OS X, 10.2.8).
But on Windows (2000 or XP) the stack is not resizable (no button in
the bottom right corner).

Well, I suppose I could work around that by covering  the normal
"internal" button (that appears with Mac)   by another one including
the script proposed by Éric Chatonet in his tutorial and which runs
very well. (I hope it would not disappear on Windows system !!! :-))).

But, frankly, I would prefer a more regular "internal" solution ;-)

  Any help would be very much appreciate

Best regards from Grenoble
André