XP Problems Persist...

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Mar 3 01:34:18 EST 2006

As it's not mine, I don't know...

But at least, thanks to Andre's suggestion, I was able to verify that the
thumb drive was the likely culprit and that the same file, when d/l from
RevOnline onto a PC machine, worked just fine in XP.  Importantly, the
student was able to verify this as well.

Now, if only there were some similarly easy solution to the third world
example that is my department's Macintosh lab... :-/

Many thanks again to all who offered ideas and suggestions.

Judy