XP Problem SOLVED!

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Mar 2 20:25:32 EST 2006

Yup, Andre:

That's apparently the cause!  I was able to u/l the file to RevOnline,
install Rev on the PC in here and pull it down from there.

Worked fine.

Have advised the student that his drive is the problem.

As for why we didn't try other options, well, there aren't any other
options.  Neither of us had a burnable CD, the Macs are all OS 9 and most
of them don't work at all, and even if they did, they're running Rev 2.5,
and, finally, the FTP server corrupts as well as zero's out files
unpredictably, so I couldn't distribute the files that way, either.
Yikes.

Thanks again!

Judy