Table Inspector

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:48:20 EST 2006

Bug reports like this would be more helpful to you and others if you'd tell
us:

* what version of Rev/Dreamcard you're running
* on what version of what platform

I just tested table inspector on OS X 10.4.5 in Rev 2.6.1 and 2.7 and had no
problems at all despite efforts intended to break it. Doesn't mean there's
no bug here but it does mean that the inspector does not appear on my system
to be unusable.