repeat repeat

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Wed Mar 1 19:54:30 EST 2006

Hi Liam,

Assuming that your original code does not cause any errors, the
following should work, although I didn't test it:

on mouseUp
   repeat for each item myLabel in fld "seatNo"
     repeat with x = 1 to the number of buttons
       if myLabel is the label of btn x then
         set the backgroundColor of btn x to red
       end if
     end repeat
   end repeat
end mouseUp

Instead of "item myLabel" you could also use "line myLabel".

Best,

Mark

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info

Advertise with us and reach 1000 truely interested internet
users every month. See http://economy-x-talk.com/advertise.html
for more information.