PayPal and Rev update

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Wed Mar 1 09:58:46 EST 2006

In my haste to bed the other night, I accidently put up some old [and nasty] cgi scripts. I've updated them.

--and in the reg_stack.rev
Scott Rossi's PayPal button worked well in development mode, but not under my standalone. I changed it to a revGoURL call and now it works.

Also prettied up the auto-code fill-in feature. Now customers don't have to copy and paste the registration code.

all the scripts and the reg_stack.rev are available here:
http://www.discamus.com/nunc/how/PayPal_setup2.html

cheers,
tm