What's The Verdict, Web or Not?

GregSmith brucegregory at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 30 23:10:59 EDT 2006

I know that this decision lies with those that represent the interests of
Runtime Revolution and its development, but, I do think the overall survival
of the RunRev platform of development lies in the answer to this question.
Will the developers support or supply a direct means of displaying
Revolution authored content in a standard web browser, or not?  Or, maybe
preferred, will independent developers develop a direct QuickTime or Flash
translator that would preserve most of the functionality of a Revolution
stack for deployment via a standard web browser?  Or, will they not, or do
they not favor such a development?

Sincerely,

Greg Smith