Can a standalone application receive and send back parameters

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 30 13:38:40 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

What you miss is stdOut. If you write to stdOut, you should see the
result in the shell window. Check the docs for stdIn and stdOut.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 30-jun-2006, om 19:35 heeft mfstuart het volgende geschreven: