e-frontier is silly

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 30 06:05:55 EDT 2006

Grmbl!

I registered with Content Paradise and registered with something else
and then had to register again for something on the E-Frontier site
and now I want to download the documentation for Shade. So, I have to
register again and decide to do this on a different computer. After
registering, I still have to enter the serial number of the product I
registered for, but that is on the first computer. So, I want to log
in with my registered e-mail address to be able to copy-paste the
serial number. There is no way to log in. I just wasted an hour of my
time and got very annoyed. I can hardly call this a free download.

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.