Telnet Session

Troy Rollins troy_lists at rpsystems.net
Thu Jun 29 22:21:01 EDT 2006

On Jun 29, 2006, at 9:33 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> Once connected, you can read from socket & write to socket. If you
> want some examples of sockets, you are welcome to have a look at my
> POP & SMTP libraries. They use different ports and different command
> sets, but the basic techniques should be the same. You can find them
> at <http://www.troz.net/Rev/libraries.php>.
>
> Cheers,
> Sarah
>
> P.S. I've never done this, but I assume this is how it works :-)

That's probably a good thing Sarah. Since I did pretty much the same
thing Jeffrey wants to do... after following this same advise... the
telnet and terminal I understood, but to get going with that in
Rev... I looked through your stacks...  ;-)

<http://www.rpsystems.net/fathom>

Thanks again.

--
Troy