Get a Free Copy of Shade 7 Designer - 3D Software

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jun 28 23:20:46 EDT 2006

Thanks Lynn for the link! I've always wanted to try Shade. Human Code
Japan has been a beta tester since the early 90's for Shade. Back then
it was a pretty snazzy spline modeler with a decent rendering engine.
Never really caught on here in the states.

I'm on a slow connection, but still am grabbing the DL at around 75
KB/sec. Over an hour remains! Oh, and it turns out Content Paradise
rememberd me from an earlier login, though I don't remember much about
them ;-)

-Chipp