Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Wed Jun 28 15:30:14 EDT 2006

The problem wiht rebol is that it is yet another plug-in.  The reason
schools (for example) want web/browser-delivered content is that they don't
have to go in and touch every workstation.

If Rev could deliver a stack via DHTML/AJAX, that would be the ideal!

I was even pondering writing my own Rev tool to create a Rev stack and an
DHTML/AJAX version of the same thing.