Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?
ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jun 27 17:53:12 CDT 2006
> And all of the linkages are already in place through AJAX for the major
> browsers so that nothing would need to be downloaded to be viewed and
I think the best answer here would be "depends". :)
is only really suited for a subset of all the things Rev can do.
But on the upside, anything that truly benefits from being in a browser
probably represents a pretty narrow subset of Rev's capabilities anyway.
So in brief, if ToolBook could do this almost a decade ago I see no
reason why Rev couldn't also:
1. Identify a subset of things that would be useful in a browser.
2. Make a Rev library with handlers to support those tasks.
those behaviors in a browser.
4. Author in Rev, have a library generate the objects as DHTML
5. Give the URL to your friends and enjoy. :)
Oh, and I forgot Step 0 (before 1):
0. Get some of the open source advocates here to do #1, 2, and 3.
Managing Editor, revJournal
Rev tips, tutorials and more: http://www.revJournal.com
More information about the use-livecode