Revolution Media Presentation Viewable on Web?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Jun 27 01:52:59 EDT 2006

Richard,

While I really liked your referenced article, and, indeed, agree
substantially with its many good points, the problem remains with the vast
legions of folk who don't know the internet from the web, http from ftp
(what?!??) and/or, in the case of a bunch of general education and
upper-division college students I had last Fall, the grammatic/structural
difference between an email address and a URL; thus, that problem being
that NOT being able to deploy stacks in a web browser really limits the
internet deployment of your stacks.

:-(

Serious bummer...

And we won't even go into the folks who think that multimedia EXCLUSIVELY
= web content.

Judy