about media...

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 17:34:04 EDT 2006

Richard, Richard, Richard,
Obviously you know nothing about marketing.
What the Rev. team has done is take Studio, remove the standalone
builder, add a bunch of exclusive templates (not even available on the
ultra premium Rev Enterprise), and reduce the price by $200.
If you can't see the briliance in that, you should just stick with
programming ;-)
Paul Looney