How do I abort a handler in OS X???

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Jun 26 17:05:19 EDT 2006

Yes, that's my problem... Cmd-period didn't work... And there appears to be
no substitution remedy.  I was developing a script and wanted to test a
piece of logic inside a repeat loop so I put in an answer variable line as I
always do.  Then I got an answer dialogue with each iteration of about 1500
iterations which was impossible when I couldn't abort the handler.  BTW
cmd/s doesn't work either... Jim