How do I abort a handler in OS X???

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Jun 26 15:32:18 EDT 2006

No, I need to physically abort it.  I can't change the code when it is
executing... Jim

--

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139