cancel ftp

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 05:55:54 EDT 2006

On 26 Jun 2006, at 05:42, stevex64 wrote:

> Ok, with the help of some kind people here, I have my ftp client
> started and
> it even works sometimes. But now if I start an upload then say by
> changing
> something in my code I make the app stop working, when i get it
> running
> again my URLStatus says qeued or booked. In this situation, or any
> situation
> where a user would want to cancel the upload, how do i cancel it?

If your using one of the non-blocking commands (load url,
libUrlDownloadToFile, liburlFtpUpload, libUrlFtpUploadFile) you can
use "unload url" to cancel the upload/download.

However, if during development you've done something that really
upsets libUrl (I can't think what that might be right now), you can
use libUrlResetAll from the message box. This will reset all libUrl's
internal local variables and close any open sockets.

Cheers
Dave