U3 apps and rev

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Sun Jun 25 16:05:50 EDT 2006

> Regardless of my lame attempt at comedy writing, I rest my
> case. It would appear the hands went up in favor of
> cross-platform-ness....that U3 can't deliver...

They don't have the complete system for Mac and Linux currently - you only
get the security dialog, which isnt the fun part.

But first things first - as a software vendor, if you can differentiate your
(windows only) version in such a way that it is suddenly attractive _and
visible_ to a very, very large group and conforming to that standard is just
a recompile, why not? One of the big challenges in selling into the Windows
market is that while it is a huge market compared to the Mac, there's also a
lot of potential competition to reach the narrow band of target customers on
that platform. You have an opportunity to differentiate your product this
way and make it visible to those who purchase and utlize features of U3.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd