Parameters of pending messages

Peter T Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Sun Jun 25 14:42:56 EDT 2006

Is there any way to get the parameters that were passed to pending
messages?

What I want to do is suspend pending messages when a stack is suspended
and then reinstate them when the stack is resumed.  I just realized
pendingMessages() only gives the message name, not any of the
parameters.

Any help would be appreciated!

Peter T. Evensen
314-629-5248 or 888-682-4588 (toll free)
http://www.PetersRoadtoHealth.com
Get on the road to better health with Juice Plus+
17 fruits, vegetables and grains in capsules, chewables, or gummies
24-hour pre-recorded information line:  1-800-942-1260