about media...

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Jun 25 11:21:08 EDT 2006

> > If you mean the 2.7 file format on disk, Media can read any stack
> > produced by any edition of Revolution. Enterprise users could write
> > templates as long as they knew the specs for the template stacks.
>
> Cool - thanks for the clarification.
>
> Currently Media is a sort of "all you can eat buffet", with
> little market overlap among templates.  Is there an area we
> might focus on to help target a specific market segment?

Somebody's been picking from my steamer here ;-)

They target the prosumer graphics market, though kiosk builder doesn't quite
fit between the tatter tots and sweet corn (remove kiosk builder and the
others gel better). On the other hand, if you fit that segment and are a
student, kiosk builder is nice for building projects for school since it
shows text along with the graphic.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations