AltBrowser Question

Ivan Wong ivan at internet-marketing-today.com
Sun Jun 25 02:52:03 EDT 2006

I hope that any AltBrowser users can help me with this question.

I am trying to set the htmltext of AltBrowser to use:
1) Another field’s contents (using XBrowser_Set “htmltext”, pStr)
2) A local file’s contents (using XBrowser_Set “url”, pLocalURL)

Somehow, I am unable to get my examples working (I have read the documentation
several times and did not see this feature in the demo stack).

It’s probably a simple mistake I’m making, but I’ve been scratching my head for
several hours, would anyone be able to point me in the right direction with a
working example please?

Thanks!

Ivan Wong